At Sayan Tires India PVT LTD your safety is our prime concern and Tire failure can result in serious damage and/or personal injury. To reduce the risk of tire failure we recommend the following :
- Maintain proper inflation pressure-do not use at under inflation or over inflation. Maintain inflation pressure at the level recommended by vehicle manufacturer.
- Wheel alignment and balancing should be checked at regular intervals.
- Do not overload. The maximum load carrying capacity is molded on the sidewall of the tire.
- Do not spin your tires excessively and avoid driving over curbs, potholes, obstacles and edges of pavement.
- Never drive on smooth(bald) tires. By law, tires must be replaced when 2/32″ of tread depth remained, as indicated by tread wear indicator molded in the tread grooves.
- Check your tires frequently for any scrapes, cuts, foreign objects, separations or bulges. If damage is found, do not attempt to dismount a tire yourself. Change damaged tire with the spare and contact the nearest Sayan Tires India PVT LTD office immediately.
- Do not drive in excess of speed limits allowed by law or the maximum speed justified by driving conditions.
- To achieve proper even wear and gain maximum tread life, tire rotation at regular intervals is required.
For more information relating to NEXEN TIRE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.